Our client, a leading broadcaster is looking for an IT solutions Architect to work on a cutting-edge automation project for a 6 month contract.
The work would be hybrid, with going into the Central London offices twice a week.
The interview process would be only 2 parts (1 technical interview and 1 managerial).
The responsibilities of the role would include:
- Deployment, commissioning, and integration of VMware for Harrisburg project (mostly Amdocs NAP/OCS/DRA)
- Maintenance of OS – Centos
- Redhat Integration of VMware into monitoring and observability platforms
- Elastic logging & Monitoring of infrastructure (cloud, OS)
- Slack / Prometheus Maintenance of onboarding assets
- Ansible playbooks Maintenance and development of CI/CD pipeline using Ansible / Jenkins
The right candidate would have the following skills:
- Cloud concepts (VMware, Openstack)
- IaC, especially Ansible,
- Scripting (Python, Shell scripting)
- Observability: ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana), Prometheus, Grafana
- CI/CD: Jenkins
- Linux (CentOS, RHEL)
- Agile working practices
If this sounds like the role for you, I look forward to reviewing your CV.