Innovation Designer Broadcast and Live Areas required for leading broadcaster support team.
This requires expert use of Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects in particular and a working knowledge of Cinema4D is beneficial but not essential.
You’ll help drive look and feel of this leading broadcasters brand across their tv entertainment, sport and news channels, advertising, 360 campaigns, installations and digital communications. You will design and create high-end visual executions in a fast-paced broadcast environment.
- Modelling, texturing and animating brand assets
- Research and Development plus Style frame creation.
- Close collaboration with the design teams, production and VFX teams
- Creation of workflows for design toolkit rollouts
- Designing of brand elements for toolkit rollouts
- QC of Brand assets and their use across the business.
- Compositing and animation of brand elements to broadcast standards.
- Hands-on CGI for individual projects as a generalist, across all aspects of production. Including, but not limited to modelling,, animation, simulation, texturing, lighting and rendering using C4D, and Redshift.
- Good knowledge in general compositing principles and compositing in After Effects.
- Able to work within a VFX pipeline and adhere to workflows of a post-production environment
- Demonstrative experience and knowledge of 3D modeling and texturing.
- Detail Oriented, proactive, organized with great communication. A team player.
- Good knowledge of rendering and lighting skills in C4D but specifically in Redshift; Knowledge of X-Particles a plus.
- Experienced working in a design studio/agency or VFX environment.
- Delivering quality 3D design and animation within a limited time frame for broadcast, brand and advertising.
- Familiarity working with established brand guidelines and templates
- Shifts tbc
- Experience delivering graphics in fast-paced environment is ideal
This is likely to be a black-book role on a freelance basis as and when required
Note this is Inside IR35