A web design producer required with UX experience for leading media company.
At least 2 years experience of website design experience required and must be available to start straight away.
• Produce design of website pages and delivery of final assets
• Coordinate the activities of creative team throughout the production process.
• Collaborate with brand design team and other teams to produce dotcom brand designs that align with main brand.
• Monitor post-production processes in order to ensure accurate completion of all details.
• Perform management activities such as budgeting, scheduling, planning, and marketing.
• Determine production size, content, and budget, establishing details such as production schedules and management policies.
• Conduct meetings with staff to discuss production progress and to ensure production objectives are attained.
• Resolve personnel problems that arise during the production process by acting as liaisons between dissenting parties when necessary.
• Negotiate contracts with artistic personnel, often in accordance with collective bargaining agreements.
• Proven experience in producing digital projects
• Strong communication skills
• Strong organisation, resource management and planning skills
This all about digital experience i.e. website based as opposed to advertising or programme producer related