Required for leading broadcaster based in West London
Title: TTL Producer
Reports to: Senior TTL Producer
Summary of role
This role provides crucial production expertise within the TTL team; overseeing and delivering BTL campaigns covering the UK and ROI territories, as well as being a day to day contact for Marketing teams. BTL Producers are dedicated to certain business areas, but work with multiple Marketing teams as well as several internal teams.
This role is both creative and administrative ie, briefing creative teams, but also having a firm grasp on the detail of a project, from scheduling meetings to booking resource and being a central point of communication between Marketing, Creative, Resource Management and Studio teams.
• 3+ years experience working in a creative agency or production environment - with a heavy focus on BTL deliverables, such as Press, DM, Email, Digital Display, OOH and Social assets
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English in English and ideally German / Italian.
• Highly organised and able to multitask.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Demonstrates a flexible and pro-active approach.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; is calm under pressure.
• Proven leadership skills
• Receive & assess briefs
• Lead on larger campaigns
• Create timings plans (and where required on OAA) budgets for larger campaigns
• Create jobs in our internal workflow tool ensuring that placeholder resource requests, briefing info, timings and job details are always up to date.
• Manage and book internal and external meetings throughout production process (internal & external reviews, production updates with internal teams etc).
• Brief creative teams and oversee creative development process ensuring work delivers against brief
• End to end delivery of campaign assets
• Check creative work (QC) before delivery
• Manage review process ensuring timings and budget are adhered to throughout the full lifecycle of each project
• Ensure that Studio team are kept across creative, and have all the key production and delivery info required
• Briefing the Studio team on production elements and delivery
• Provide delivery confirmation to key Stakeholders
• Where necessary reconcile OAA project budgets
• Maintain team documents including resource, project status and budget trackers.
• Managing the delivery of content and commercial channels through Stakeholders, Media agencies and bespoke processes through the Studio.
This is a contract role paying £400 to candidates Umbrella company