News and sport broadcast Motion Designer
Our West London based high-profile client is looking for skilled broadcast motion designers to work on fast turnaround projects
Requirements and the Role
- Expert use of Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects in particular.
- Working knowledge of Cinema4D beneficial but not essential
- Good design, conceptual skills but essentially strong on the motion side.
- Work in a hybrid pattern (3 days at the office, 2 days at home) but open to discussion.
- Experience working in Sports and/or News content ideal but will consider people with different backgrounds, in Brand, Advertising, etc.
Types of projects: Sports promos, Sports title sequences, News programme brands, etc
Requiring people for specific projects i.e. 2 weeks at a time or 2 months depending on the project. Need people ASAP although also could require shifts and weekends as cover 7-midnight but not overnight and be arrangement and many options.
Generally 10 hr shifts with 1 hr break for lunch
Taxi home up to £50 for shifts finishing after 9.30pm or parking permits give to contractors
Hybrid some from home and some office so need to be able to get to West London when required
All applicants need show reels and experience in news/sport etc
Strong Adobe and After effects required – doing things like maps with quick turnarounds and graphics for projects in sport and news – After Effects is key and Cinema 4D experience would be very nice to have.