Within the Communications & Infrastructure group of a leading entertainment company the programme delivery team is responsible for delivering programmes/projects across multiple countries and a variety of technologies from Mobile, Broadband, Voice, CDN, Internet peering, Data Centres (Private and Public cloud), with a mix of physical and virtual network components and automation. We are looking for a promising and seasoned Senior Project Manager who has worked on IP network rollout including upgrades and migration, complex digital projects.
Successful candidates will have a technical project management background, be detail driven, and have experience in managing virtual teams to deliver complex projects. You will be a passionate and proven leader with the ability to gain stakeholder buy-in, communicate confidently at both the executive and project team level, and collaborate with a wide range of technical and non-technical teams, regardless of geographical or organisational boundaries. You will be a natural problem solver with a cool head, that can deal with ambiguity and work autonomously to deliver results.
- Take end-to-end ownership of a diverse range of projects, utilising your communication skills to interface with and influence a broad range of multi-disciplinary teams (solutions architecture, test & delivery, support, product, partners, 3rd party suppliers, customer team).
- Leverage your project management, technical, organisational, and transformation expertise to understand the business and strategic goals, translate them into an executable plan, and drive the implementation to success
- Accurate and detailed planning of the UK Broadband network rollout and migration.
- Ensure necessary governance and controls are in place to ensure successful delivery, demonstrate adherence to agreed time, cost, and quality deliverables.
- Identify and proactively manage risks, issues, dependencies, forecast resources demand and prioritisation.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels from stakeholders to programme team members.
- Lead the programme team by example. Motivate the team and create a collaborate ‘can do’ environment
What you'll bring:
- You will be passionate about delivering a great customer experience, driving innovation, and delivering successful migration programs.
- You will have a proven track record of successful complex transformation delivery projects, leading large teams in a multicultural environment.
- A strong background across IP & broadband network technologies core and migration.
- People leadership skills with proven experience.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to effectively deliver information at the C-suite/VP level
- UK Tech: Our team focuses on technology strategy, design and delivery. From AI to 5G to Cloud, we work on the latest tech whilst building out our web presence and CRM systems for fixed and mobile networks. We’re bold, proactive, forward-thinking and collaborative. Together, we’re proud of the products and services we deliver for our customers.
Our Brick Lane office is in the heart of the East End of London. It’s part of a vibrant and diverse community; close to street food, cafes and shops.
This role does not need to be office based and can be work from home fully remote.