Our client is a leading entertainment company, and their Programme Delivery function is responsible for the delivery and implementation of technology led cyber security initiatives across the group.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join the team and work as a Senior Programme Manager, specifically focussed on a strategic cyber maturity enhancements programme.
You will be primarily responsible for leadership and programme management delivery of a group wide strategic Cyber Maturity enhancements programme valued at over £10m. This will involve strong collaboration with many technology and business teams across multiple countries, management of a team of project managers (both directly and indirectly), regular reporting to multiple stakeholders (including senior Executives and the Board) and maintaining a best practice approach to delivery.
Programme Manager experienced in the delivery of Cyber security related programmes that have resulted in quantifiable Cyber security maturity improvements, as measured against multiple security domains within frameworks such as NIST or CIS.
Ensuring that appropriate programme and project disciplines are in place for all work-streams, including release plans, progress reports and other key management and delivery documentation.
Prioritising risks and issues, understanding their interdependencies and potential cumulative impact with instinctive knowledge of what priorities to escalate for senior management resolution.
Responsibility for the relevant programme budget from budget submission during programme definition through to closure.
Building and developing strong relationships at all levels and across the group and with partners including both within the Technology organisation and beyond. This will include effective communication of progress and associated risk with proposed mitigations and the facilitation / Chair of Steering Groups with attendance at Programme Boards.
- Ideally, at least 5 years of experience in technology security project and programme delivery within a blue-chip Technology organisation in a multi-disciplined environment and on large security programmes involving all facets of cyber security solutions. This might include converged IP Networks, IT Systems Integration, SOC technologies, Broadcast Infrastructure, and Security and Management Information services. You will have a flexible approach to the types of work assigned and a strong desire to succeed.
- Extensive financial budget management experience with demonstrable previous programme delivery to the value of c.£10m+.
- Strong communication and articulation skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to articulate & author reports, recommendations and similar written communications.
- A process driven approach and be self-motivated and well-organised. You will have excellent analysis skills and lots of initiative. You will be someone who thrives in an environment of change and happy to challenge the status quo when appropriate.
- The ability to operate effectively in a hybrid working environment – e.g. where team members, stakeholders and contributors are often remote rather than office based.
- Domain knowledge of Cyber Security system and frameworks is desirable.
- Job requires an in depth understanding of security architecture in systems design.
- The expectation of 3 days per week in the office and 2 remote /home working.