Senior Motion Designer
Our clients internal creative agency is an award winning, highly creative, busy and exciting department supporting the whole business and are looking for a Senior Motion Designer.
The role will support both the platform and the network of channels, providing creative and design solutions on-air, off-air and for convergent media including: channel branding, programme packaging, promotions & commercials.
Showreel is key for consideration for this and must be including recent material
Hybrid or remote working is possible.
Primarily CG based work including branding elements, commercial and promotional pieces
The role is likely to extend for the right candidate
The role will help drive the look and feel of the corporate brand across broadcast channels, advertising, 360 campaigns, installations and digital communications. You will design and create high-end visual executions in a fast-paced broadcast environment.
- Modelling, texturing and animating high-end brand assets
- Research and Development (RnD) plus style frame creation.
- Close collaboration with the design teams, production and VFX teams
- Creation of workflows for design toolkit rollouts
- Designing of brand elements for toolkit rollouts
- QC of Brand assets and their use across the business.
- Compositing and animation of brand elements to broadcast standards including UHD, HDR formats.
- Hands-on CGI for individual projects as a generalist, across all aspects of production. Including, but not limited to modelling, previs, animation, simulation, texturing, lighting and rendering using C4D & Redshift. (Knowledge of Houdini a plus).
- Expertise in general compositing principles. Ability to composite in either After Effects or Nuke.
- Able to work within a VFX pipeline and adhere to workflows of a post-production environment
- Demonstrative experience and knowledge of advanced 3D modeling and texturing for VFX
- Lead teams internally. Detail Oriented, proactive, organized with great communication. A team player.
- Advanced rendering and lighting skills in C4D but specifically in Redshift; Good Knowledge of X-Particles; Technical skills for R&D, (Xpresso & Python a plus); High level advanced knowledge of Cinema 4D, After Effects and combining these together for a design orientated workflow.
- Experienced working in a design studio/agency or VFX environment
- Delivering high-end 3D and design execution within a limited time frame for broadcast and/or film.
- As well as having experience of leading projects you will have previous experience of working with brands.
Hybrid working options
£425 paid to candidates Umbrella