High profile creative media agency within leading broadcaster requires a Senior Compositor to design and create high-end visual executions in a fast-paced broadcast environment.
- Advanced experience in Compositing with After Effects / Nuke
- A strong creative eye and artistic skills
- Sound aesthetic with good understanding of colour, light and photography
- Research and Development (RnD), plus style frame creation.
- Close collaboration with the design teams, production and VFX teams
- Creation of workflows for design toolkit rollouts
- QC of the brand and use across the business.
- Compositing and animation of brand & products to broadcast standards including UHD, HDR formats.
- Expertise in general compositing principles. Ability to composite in either After Effects / Nuke.
- Able to work within a VFX pipeline and adhere to workflows of a post-production environment
- Demonstrative experience and knowledge of advanced 3D compositing for VFX
- Lead teams internally. Detail Oriented, proactive, organized with great communication. A team player.
- Advanced knowledge of CG rendering and compositing multi-channel EXRs.
- 5+ year’s experience as a compositor working across high-end motion design and VFX.
- Experienced working in a design studio/agency or VFX environment
- Delivering high-end execution within a limited time frame for broadcast and/or film.
As well as having experience of leading projects you will have previous experience of working with brands.