Senior BTL Producer
Required for leading broadcaster based in West London
This role provides crucial leadership within the BTL team; overseeing and delivering BTL campaigns covering the business areas; Broadband and Mobile. The candidate will work closely with a team of dedicated Producers and Assistant Producers, allow with multiple Stakeholders (Marketing team), as well as several internal teams. This encourages a breadth of learning opportunity and understanding. This role is both creative and administrative ie, briefing creative teams, but also having a firm grasp on the detail of a project, from scheduling meetings to booking resource and being a central point of communication between Stakeholders, Creative, Resource Management and Studio Production teams
Please Note this is not a role for creative producers, design led producers or producers with film or tv/video production backgrounds. It is a Below the Line/Through the Line (BTL/TTL) marketing producer with knowledge and experience across BTL deliverables, such as Press, Door Drops, DM, CRM Email, Digital Display, OOH and Social assets
Must have account and stakeholder management experience and experience in email marketing, briefing designers and copywriters, briefing production teams and managed people in the past. So a good leader, at senior level.
- 6+ years experience working in a creative agency or production environment (with focus on BTL deliverables – Press, Direct Mailers, Email, OOH, Social & Digital Banners).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Highly organised and able to multitask – working across multiple briefs at one time.
- Excellent attention to detail – able to critique creative work, laddering up to the creative brief from Stakeholders.
- Demonstrates a flexible and pro-active approach.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; is calm under pressure.
- Proven leadership skills.
• Receive & assess briefs
• Lead on larger campaigns
• Create timings plans (and where required on OAA) budgets for larger campaigns
• Create jobs in our internal workflow tool ensuring that placeholder resource requests, briefing info, timings and job details are always up to date.
• Manage and book internal and external meetings throughout production process (internal & external reviews, production updates with internal teams etc).
• Brief creative teams and oversee creative development process ensuring work delivers against brief
• End to end delivery of campaign assets
• Check creative work (QC) before delivery
• Manage review process ensuring timings and budget are adhered to throughout the full lifecycle of each project
• Ensure that Studio team are kept across creative, and have all the key production and delivery info required
• Briefing the Studio team on production elements and delivery
• Provide delivery confirmation to key Stakeholders
• Where necessary reconcile OAA project budgets
• Maintain team documents including resource, project status and budget trackers.
• Managing the delivery of content and commercial channels through Stakeholders, Media agencies and bespoke processes through the Studio.
The role holder won’t be managing people directly as a manager/executive producer but will be line manging as they will be working with P and APs so must show leadership skills. Ideally someone with Ad Agency experience.
Hybrid working, in office M,T,T
This is a freelance black book role inside IR35 starting late January
Rate is that paid to candidates umbrella company