Our client, a global communications provider, are looking for a Security Architect to work with their telecoms security teams to support drafting the internal standards and guidelines required for compliance. The standards will span typical information security topics and telecoms specific requirements.
• Draft security standards for the telecommunications network in accordance with the Electronic Communications (Security Measures) Regulations and Telecommunications Security Code of Practice
• Support the teams defining and delivering projects implementing security controls to achieve compliance with the UK Telecoms Security Act (TSA).
• Prepare guidelines to describe how platform owners should comply with the standards
• Liaise with the group security teams to ensure alignment between telecoms standards and existing group security standards to facilitate review and publication
• Communicate security standards and guidelines to impacted teams
• Familiarity with UK NCSC Cyber Assessment Framework and guidelines
• Familiarity with NIST Cyber Security Framework and ISO 27001 standards
• High-level understanding of fixed and mobile telecommunications architectures and/or experience working in other sectors supporting critical national infrastructure.
• Ability to define security policies and effectively communicate these to security stakeholders across the business including engineering, operations, finance, legal and regulatory teams
This role is inside IR35