Exciting opportunity with one of Europe’s biggest entertainment, sport and news brands
Design and operate Agile process adapted to team requirements
Ensure that the team has everything they need to be highly productive through careful planning, resolving dependencies and removing impediments
Provide Line Management to the team for career/personal development, recruitment and better working culture in the team
Encourage public commitments and accountability through adherence to commitments made by the empowered team
Ensure visibility to the team on key milestones and priorities coming from project; deliver transparency on team’s plans to the department and to the stakeholders.
Coordinate and facilitate Scrum ceremonies e.g. stand-up meetings, showcases, planning and retrospectives etc
Report effectively on the progress of development or estimation, and escalate any issues in a considered and timely manner
Liaise effectively and manage relationships with Management Team, Product Owners, Tech Leaders, Project Managers, and Stakeholders.
Facilitate discussions to create consensus agreement and binding decisions.
• Scrum Mastering – certified or have a consulting background in Agile methods
• Excellent people management skills
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Solid technical background required. Good understanding of continuous delivery, support best practices, process improvement, technical debt, etc
• Proven track record of building great teams
• Proven track record of successfully delivering in an continuous delivery agile environment
• Effective organisation that reduces the amount of noise, distractions and interruptions
• Mentor and demonstrate the Agile values and principles in every thought and action
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience on running scrum in teams working on Mobile app
• Experience of working with Media/Broadcasting will be an added advantage
• Role is required to work in fast pace continuous delivery environment, where priorities changes frequently to deliver better value on regular basis which requires to handle pressure effectively.
• Knowledge of tools like JIRA, Github/Gitlab, Jenkins, Wiki etc
Rate quoted is that to an Umbrella co.