The primary focus of this role is on the process critical task of manual matching and initial QA for VOD/OTT/Linear content within relevant systems. In doing so, metadata content ingested from our clients suppliers for events are confirmed against the scheduled programmes so that customers can view key information influencing the choices made, and recommendations received.
Fluent German Language skills are a requirement.
What you'll do:
• Matching received content to the appropriate programme on relevant systems.
• Completing initial QA screening of ingested content, as prioritised, after match highlighting and raising any issues with metadata (i.e.. Title, imagery, synopsis, etc) for resolution potentially to third parties.
• Ensure priority metadata conforms to company and Ofcom guidelines and specification as part of QA activity as required.
• Completing above activities within required time and quality standards.
• As part of the team, and through personal work, collaborating on identification and testing of supplier, system and process improvement opportunities.
• Complete ad-hoc activities as assigned by team leadership.
• Ability to do shift work
• Whilst being comfortable working as part of a larger team, person needs to be able to self-motivate and remain productive without extensive one-on-one supervision.
• Great track record at planning, organising & prioritising a busy workload.
• The ability to work to tight deadlines, independently and under pressure.
• Comfortable skills working with large volumes of data (and meticulous in your approach).
• An interest in TV shows, movies & sport.
• German language skills to technical level