A number of Resource Managers are urgently required for in house creative agency at leading broadcaster.
As a Resource Manager you will be responsible for the efficient resourcing of all projects across your area, ensuring smooth processes around allocation of work and freelance staff engagement. You will work closely with Executive Producers to establish a forward plan for the Design teams and track resource costs against agreed project budgets and retainers.
- Manage resource plans for key projects across the department and build bespoke teams to drive creative excellence
- Support the team with agency wide growth and planning
- Communicate program / project updates including key decisions and risks to key internal stakeholders
- Ensure each project is tracked to allocated budget, currency and timelines
- Track overall project completion rates, team utilisation and capacity planning across the agency
- Champion and monitor effective use of agency workflow tool across all teams
- Establish and build relationships with external partners/agencies to support business growth
- Conduct talent audits to identify gaps and source talent to support the agencies strategic objectives
- Responsible for efficient engagement of freelance staff as per HR policies across the department
- Collaborate closely with Executive Producers to agree and establish optimal workflows for all work being briefed into the department.
- Work closely with Executive Producers to establish a ‘Forward Plan’ for the area.
- Must have at least 3+ years and preferably 5+ years’ relevant experience in a recruiting and resourcing function at creative or design agencies.
Must have a Media/Creative background
- Must be able to commute to West London Office 3 days per week
- Must have recruitment and stakeholder management experience
- Must be available in one month or less ideally
- A planning/forward thinking approach with attention to detail.
- A dynamic and solution-driven attitude and a desire for excellence
- A strong analytical, process and methodology background
- Experience of communicating with a range of Senior level stakeholders
- Solid Excel and Microsoft Office skills.
- Experienced with project/event scheduling software.
- Press, Digital, Studio artwork experience
Full details and rates according to experience to a maximum of £345 (paid to Umbrella Co) for 5+ years experience.
This is a contract role