The job is based at the Network Operations Centre in Birmingham, West Midlands, and is office hours based.
Report to: Chief Technical Officer
The Network Operations Centre houses the hub of all the contribution services which are delivered from the regional areas by the respective local TV licensees. The technical areas include two CAR rooms and an MCR, and uses the latest technology encompassing playout, DVB encoding, multiplexing, and are built around an IP infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide dedicated projects and maintenance support for the technical areas
• Design, install, modify and configure systems and sub-systems in the technical areas
• Diagnose hardware and software system faults and provide resolution.
• Assist MCR Operational staff with fault diagnosis where required.
• Prepare and update support, projects and systems documentation, including fault logs.
• Provide Planned Maintenance activities to assist the smooth running of the technical facilities
• Provide support for Service Contribution, Encoding, Multiplex and Transmission software and hardware facilities
• Provide supervision of additional contract projects staff where required for larger projects
• Occasional operational monitoring and support to MCR staff where required, as well as responding to occasional out of hours support calls.
• General support to the CTO as required.
• Occasional evening or weekend working may be required to meet particular commitments.
• Experience in projects and technical support roles in broadcast facilities
• Experience with broadcast and IT systems in a projects and / or support role.
• Understanding and experience of Operating Systems and IP networking to enable basic configuration and fault finding of systems, including Linux, CentOS, Windows Server, Active Directory, SNMP.
• Design and Installation of broadcast and digital media systems.
• Knowledge of SDI and ASI, Encoding and Multiplexing systems, including configuration and diagnosis.
• Ability to prioritise workloads and meet client deadlines
• Strong communication and customer service skills.
• Able to work well within a team and on their own.
• Qualification in IP Networking technology and related network experience
• Experience of AutoCAD for the updating and creation of system drawings.