Become part of our clients' Creative Agency studio delivering design execution at the highest level; crafting the brand vision, building its personality and defining the visual language which connects the client to its customers.
With the team of multi-skilled artists, they provide design innovation, agile workflows and foster a collaborative mindset to solve every challenge, restless in the pursuit of perfection. The spectrum of work includes new channel launches, brand development, TV master ads creation and building installations.
What you’ll do and Skills Required:
• Daily operational and technical support to Senior Producer, Creative Director and 3D Artists.
• Operational support to Production throughout a post-production and VFX project – project management, quality control.
• Media management services - ingest, transfer, delivery and archive of video content
• Maintaining administration associated with projects, ensuring all formal and informal production meetings are scheduled.
• Anticipates problems and alerts the production team as appropriate
• Is central point of contact for the team Skills and Behaviour
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly organised, easily able to demonstrate successful multi-tasking.
• Demonstrates strong persuasive and influencing skills
• An excellent team worker/player
• Demonstrates a flexible and pro-active approach
• Ability to work calmly under pressure
• Demonstrates a diplomatic approach
• Ability to deal with conflict e.g. difficult client situations and/or team issues, ensuring professional, clear and open lines of communication at all times
• Ideally some experience of post-production non-linear editing systems (eg. Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer, FCP). Working with Others
• Provides logistical support and coordination to the Creative team
• Works closely with the Producer to ensure that all work is delivered on time and to budget
• Builds excellent relationships with the CD and the Creatives
• Works collaboratively with other Production Co-ordinators covering each other where necessary
• Confident & effective communicator & quickly builds rapport with all contacts
• Acts to support colleagues and proactive in offering help & is flexible & adaptable to different working styles
Where you’ll work:
The role is working from home and so excellent internet is essential. On odd occasions, a visit for meetings at the West London side may be required. If on-site work is preferred that can be accommodated.