Production Coordinator - Urgently Required
Our global leader client in the broadcast world, based in West London, is looking for a dynamic and experienced Production Coordinator.
Reporting to the Creative Services Manager, the Production Coordinator is responsible for supporting all members of the Production and Design Team, helping, and supporting the creative production process. The Production Coordinator will be the first point of contact for many department queries.
The role requires good communication and people skills, as well as the ability to switch between multiple tasks throughout the day. Some experience in the creative processes involving broadcast, print and digital media would be an advantage. Strong organisational and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines is essential.
Hybrid working, likely 2 days per week on site
- Responsible for ordering programme footage and material for the monthly promo production.
- Sourcing promos for UK team to reversion.
- Setting up projects in Avid Media Composer with correct content
- Facilitating promo music clearance using Soundmouse database
- Raise Purchase Orders, set up vendor accounts, inputting invoices into budgets and paying invoices, track T&E and Overheads budget
- Submitting team expenses via Concur
- Admin support for creative services department- Equipment, tapes, USBs & Hard Drives
- Helping Producers with shoots - Creating call sheets; Booking crew and equipment; Liaising with crew; Doing Risk Assessments and Insurance Documents; Running on the shoot day; Rushes transfers
- Help with producing repacks where necessary
- Cover for Producers when necessary
- Assist Integrated Design Producer with admin tasks such as tracking freelance designers’ timesheets, recording costs for Producers’ budgets and monitoring of project management software, Monday.com
- Help PM manage and maintain freelancers and CWs in relevant databases - Contractor Central and IQN
- Booking couriers and taxis
- Collating material for team meetings
- Respond to daily regional requests and manage the distribution and sharing of creative assets in accordance with the needs of the regions, logging and collating all material shared.
- Manage regional daily requests, liaise with creatives, production, and other team members to deliver the required elements to the regional teams across Western Europe and other international teams.
- Liaise with the production team to ensure projects remain on track and delivering on time for the regional needs.
- Manage the storage and logging of all channel rebrand materials, lines to camera, promo selects, reels and graphics toolkits.
- Proven track record of production experience
- Shoot experience
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal, communication skills & negotiation skills
- Polite nature and can-do attitude!
- Flexible and fast thinking – able to reshuffle priorities as work comes in
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong team player
- An understanding of edit software and systems
- Basic knowledge of Avid Media Composer and After Effects preferred, but not essential
- Computer literacy on PC and Mac, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Keynote