Your key responsibilities:
• Candidate will be part of a dynamic team though must have the ability to proactively work on their own to manage and balance a continuous workload.
• To maintain up-to-date knowledge of hardware, software and scripting methodologies.
• Configure and integrate nodes and solutions into networks (new and existing).
• Perform troubleshoot on network integration processes and resolve configuration issues when they arise; demonstrating good organisation and problem-solving methodologies.
• An ability to simplify and explain technical information to others.
• Contribute to implement continuous improvements in all areas.
• Perform integration solutions and communicate with all relevant third party.
• Accept and respond to calls from the Team’s hunt group in a professional and organised manner.
• Manage and integrate ad hoc projects at short notice to a high standard.
• Candidate must take ownership to manage ticket references from start to finish in an organised manner to include appropriate ongoing updates.
To be successful for this role
• You should have a proven interest in Networking
• You must be a curious and a self-directed learner
• You must like and be adept at solving problems
• You must have a strong eye for detail
• You must have strong organisation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated and a team player
Working towards CCNA, NRS level 1 or JNCIA accreditation
CCNP, NRS 1 & 2 or JNCIA accreditation
A fundamental knowledge of how networks are utilized and operate in a fast-moving environment will be advantageous. Allowing an individual to identify risk and any potential impact related to change to therefore avoid unnecessary downtime.
An in-depth knowledge how all Corporate Networks are built and operate with all the diverse services to support its Customers base and demand.
Industry Experience Having good verbal and listening communication skills is prerequisite to be able to document and hand over to others with the necessary detail to ensure continuity of work.
Knowledge of systems to include Manage Now (Spark), INCA, SevOne, Insight & Planning BMS. Along with knowledge in scripting using python 3.
Well-honed all round computer skills
Experience of CLI and terminal sessions on multi-vendor platforms
Pragmatic, logical approach to problem solving. Experience of configuring switches and routers to integrate them to a live network, as well as troubleshoot any unforeseen problem that could be encountered.