Motion Designer – Brand Studio
Our world leading media company client is looking for motion designers to work in their highly creative, busy and exciting in-house creative agency. This supports the whole business - both the platform and the network of channels, providing creative and design solutions on-air, off-air and for convergent media. They pride ourselves on the commercial quality of output across their on-air, off-air and online areas including: channel branding, programme packaging, promotions & commercials.
As a Mid-weight motion designer within the in-house agency team working in the Creative department you’ll help drive look and feel of the Brand across our broadcast channels, advertising, 360 campaigns, installations and digital communications. You will design and create high-end visual executions in a fast-paced broadcast environment.
- Modelling, texturing and animating brand assets
- Research and Development plus Style frame creation.
- Close collaboration with the design teams, production and VFX teams
- Creation of workflows for design toolkit rollouts
- Designing of brand elements for toolkit rollouts
- QC of Brand assets and their use across the business.
- Compositing and animation of brand elements to broadcast standards.
- Hands-on CGI for individual projects as a generalist, across all aspects of production. Including, but not limited to modelling,, animation, simulation, texturing, lighting and rendering using C4D, and Redshift.
- Good knowledge in general compositing principles and compositing in After Effects.
- Able to work within a VFX pipeline and adhere to workflows of a post-production environment
- Demonstrative experience and knowledge of 3D modeling and texturing.
- Detail Oriented, proactive, organized with great communication. A team player.
- Good knowledge of rendering and lighting skills in C4D but specifically in Redshift; Knowledge of X-Particles a plus.
- Experienced working in a design studio/agency or VFX environment.
- Delivering quality 3D design and animation within a limited time frame for broadcast, brand and advertising.
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today
Flexible working options
Rate is the that paid to candidates Umbrella co.