Live Broadcast Motion Designer
Our West London based high-profile client is looking for skilled live broadcast motion designers with ideally VizRT, Adobe and After Effects skills and used to fast turnaround work for live transmission.
Requirements and the Role
- Expert use of Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects in particular.
- Knowledge of and experience with VizRT ideally
- Working knowledge of Cinema4D beneficial but not essential
- Experience delivering graphics in fast-paced environment, ideally having worked in other news broadcasters or live sport
- Happy to work irregular shifts. The shifts cover live breaking news output, either starting early (7am) or finishing late (10pm), Monday to Sunday.
- Working in a hybrid pattern whereby some of the shifts are home-based whilst others must be on-site in West London.
Primarily TV but could be some digital work.
Types of projects: Live day to day graphics such as maps, infographics, etc
Requirement is for additional people in the team covering shifts by agreement but on going role and up to 2-3 shifts a week straight away but not overnight and be arrangement and with many options.
Generally 10 hr shifts with 1 hr break for lunch
Taxi home up to £50 for shifts finishing after 9.30pm or parking permits give to contractors
Hybrid some from home and some office so need to be able to get to West London when required
All applicants need show reels and experience in news/sport etc