Freelance Presentation Scheduler/Programme Planner Urgently Required
Initially 2 days a week
Our international News client, based in West London is looking for a freelance Programme Planner/Presentation Scheduler to work within the Network Services department. You will be responsible for producing monthly schedules and creating the entire playlist, including placing all programming, promotions, commercials, and secondary events.
- Have an in-depth understanding of the monthly planning grid and key programming and promotion priorities.
- Ensure that the Presentation Schedule always matches the planning grid, in particular following programme amendments.
- Create accurate break patterns, commercial breaks and/or opt-outs
- Monitor channel output and have a thorough understanding of the on-air look of all channel branding and promotions.
- Work closely with the promotions, programming, and media management teams to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Previous planning/scheduling experience across multi-channel television
- Ability to work effectively on your own initiative and communicate clearly and concisely.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Excellent Computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Knowledge of the channel management system BTS is desirable or similar
- Self-motivated and innovative, particularly when anticipating and solving problems.
- Excellent attention to detail and administration skills
- Must be able to work with both autonomy and as part of the team
- Be able to develop and sustain relationships with individuals at all levels in the organisation
- The ability to work well under pressure, following set workflows and protocols.