Our global media client is urgently looking for an Edit Coordinator to work in their Post Production team.
This is a key role supporting the editing facilities of the company and acts as a main point of contact between Editors and Edit Assistants, Content Operations and RPS Teams, as well as Media Asset Management, Media Services and Media Technology Engineering.
- Create browses of completed edits for producer approval via Mediaflex.
- Send all approved programmes to Ingest and QC (Media Services) by raising Mediaflex tasks.
- Manually transfer data from edit reports to Mediaflex including timecodes, audio configurations and aspect ratios.
- Support Edit Assistants by manually restoring source assets for edit and purging TX assets for fixes, when required
- Troubleshoot problems related to Mediaflex and Rally. Raising tickets for the Rally Support Team and liaising with engineers to resolve.
- Track workflow in ScheduALL by updating job status within booking.
- Support Post Bookings Coordinators during busy periods to cover all Post Bookings workflows
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to identify and prioritize problems
- Good decision making skills
- An awareness of digital files and media assets.
- An operational knowledge of post-production.
The rate is £17 per hour to the candidates Umbrella Company.
The contract 6 months initially but will continue for the right candidate
2 days in office (West London), 3 days remote (training f2f)