Our global media client based in West London is urgently in need of a proactive person who can become an expert on the UK market and its customers. As a Customer Experience Lead Agent your main task is to be the link between the customer service department and the local UK department. Each country offers a unique experience for their customers and you will become an expert and the go-to person for the customer service team. You will be a part of a great team of other Customer Experience Lead Agents who are responsible for other markets in Europe.
The normal working hours are 09.00 – 17.00 on weekdays, but can vary from time to time during special events.
- Point of contact and responsible for all communication between the customer service team and the UK department.
- Reviewing responses to customers and making suggestions for improvement
- Reviewing ticket queues
- Identifying and reporting on trends/issues.
- Write and update FAQs for the website and ensure up-to-date and correct information at all times
- Analyse and create weekly reports on the UK market for senior stakeholders.
- Proactive and service-minded. Someone who can work very independently and who takes responsibility for their work.
- Fluent in English – preferably a native speaker due to understanding of culture and customs.
- Is particular about grammar and spelling
- Have a good understanding of technology – preferably experience with databases.
- Experience from a written customer service work in English is an advantage
- Experience from similar work is an advantage
Full time contract role from Mid-July 2022 until February 1st. 2023.
Hybrid working role - 1 to 2 days per week on site in West London and rest from home
£100-£150pd via umbrella
9am-5pm Mon-Fri generally
Strong English - ideally first language