Our client, a leading broadcaster media and communications company, are are on the look out for an authoritative copywriter, someone who uses their natural creative flair to construct alluringly crafted copy that's clear, consistent, and compelling for their in-house agency. Someone who understands the value of storytelling as a tool to engage, steer and persuade, and overall an ambassador to champion their brand and business across advertising, marketing and TTL/BTL. As a through-the-line and brand copywriter at our client, your mission will be to capture people’s hearts and minds and compel them to visit or revisit our Clients' channels and sites and engage with them. Our clients copy’s are always driven by human insight and ideas. It’s beautifully crafted too, but effectiveness is the name of their game
- Reporting into our Creative Director of Copy and working within a team of other writers, you’ll work across all brands including TV, Broadband, Mobile, Streaming and many others.
- Work on a wide range of different projects, writing long copy, short copy, headlines, and more.
- Understand our tone of voice and be able to manifest it in your work.
- When required, conceptualise and develop ideas solo and collaboratively with other creatives. But please note, this isn’t an ATL position.
- A CV and portfolio that demonstrates through-the-line experience including DM, email, and digital gained at an in-house or independent agency.
- A creative background rather than a career in, for example, journalism.
- An insatiable curiosity, relentless pursuit of excellence, technical proficiency, and dedication to the craft of writing.
- An ability to present persuasively and defend your ideas and their execution.
- Looking for portfolios that truly demonstrate creativity, character and personality
- This role is mostly TTL Long copy, so looking for a copywriter who fits that
- The team includes brand strategy, brand and digital design, advertising, promotions, broadcast and through the line creative for multiple stakeholders across our European Markets but this role is very much about BTL/TTL.
Hybrid working and on 9 month black book (freelance style) basis