Required for leading broadcaster based in West London
This role provides crucial production expertise within the TTL team; overseeing and delivering BTL campaigns covering the UK and ROI territories and requires a media background ideally from an Ad Agency or similar. The role is part project manager and part account manager briefing creative teams, but also having a firm grasp on the detail of a project, from scheduling meetings to booking resource and being a central point of communication between Marketing, Creative, Resource Management and Studio teams.
Please Note this is not a role for creative producers, design led producers or producers with film or tv/video production backgrounds. It is a Below the Line/Through the Line (BTL/TTL) marketing producer with knowledge and experience across BTL deliverables, such as Press, Door Drops, DM, Email, Digital Display, OOH and Social assets
• 3+ years experience working in a creative agency or production environment - with a heavy focus on BTL deliverables, such as Press, DM, Email, Digital Display, OOH and Social assets
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English in English and ideally German / Italian.
• Highly organised and able to multitask.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Demonstrates a flexible and pro-active approach.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; is calm under pressure.
• Proven leadership skills
• Receive & assess briefs
• Lead on larger campaigns
• Create timings plans (and where required on OAA) budgets for larger campaigns
• Create jobs in our internal workflow tool ensuring that placeholder resource requests, briefing info, timings and job details are always up to date.
• Manage and book internal and external meetings throughout production process (internal & external reviews, production updates with internal teams etc).
• Brief creative teams and oversee creative development process ensuring work delivers against brief
• End to end delivery of campaign assets
• Check creative work (QC) before delivery
• Manage review process ensuring timings and budget are adhered to throughout the full lifecycle of each project
• Ensure that Studio team are kept across creative, and have all the key production and delivery info required
• Briefing the Studio team on production elements and delivery
• Provide delivery confirmation to key Stakeholders
• Where necessary reconcile OAA project budgets
• Maintain team documents including resource, project status and budget trackers.
• Managing the delivery of content and commercial channels through Stakeholders, Media agencies and bespoke processes through the Studio.
This is a contract role paying £345 per day to candidates Umbrella company