Broadcast Co-ordinator required for exciting junior role in creative production of onscreen Graphics. The position involves working alongside a talented team of designers and creatives taking briefs, assigning work, setting up meetings and taking notes, tracking jobs from start to finish.
• Ensure all projects are logged and tracked accurately on a daily graphics worklist
• Work closely with creatives and designers to ensure they have what they need – from briefs, to references and assets.
• Ensure all formal and informal production meetings are scheduled.
• Assist other producers with the team workload when required
• Coordinate internal teams to support and deliver on time and to the required standard.
• Help manage the rota
• Track costs against annual budget
• Help deliver promos and other on air graphics
• Arrange and manage assets for audio bookings
• Support the wider production team
What you’ll bring:
• 1yr+ relevant broadcast or similar experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Highly organised, easily able to demonstrate successful multi-tasking.
• Can do attitude, helpful and approachable.
• Ability to work as part of a team, demonstrating flexible and pro-active approach.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment/calmly under pressure.
• Great communication skills.