Our global media client is looking for a Bookings Coordinator for a contract role.
You will become an integral part of the Bookings Department, scheduling events, feeds, technical resources, personnel, and facilities.
Providing day to day bookings and administrative support as well as contributing to the management of all the resources inside the broadcast facility.
As part of the role, you will work in specific areas and may have additional responsibilities such as liaising with internal / external departments to book the correct equipment for each live feed.
The Bookings Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the resourcing and distribution of facilities for large numbers of live events across the year. The ideal candidate will be passionate about sport & live broadcast, with previous experience of working in a similarly demanding operational environment.
- You will be responsible for booking live events, feeds, facilities using Xytech
- You will source Satellite details and return feeds
- Liaise with MCR and Ingest to make sure they have all the information they need
- You will coordinate resources and distribute information to ensure that our broadcast services run smoothly.
- You will follow a tight workflow and be proactive in resolving any issues and chase up any missing information
- Provide general administrative support and financial oversight as required
- Production technical knowledge
- Sports knowledge or an interest in sports
- Previous production coordinator or broadcast bookings experience
- Experience in sport production and/or experience of live programming
- Knowledge of satellite bookings and distribution
- Previous experience of ScheduALL, or a similar resource scheduling system
- You must have strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication, diplomacy, and negotiation skills
- Proactive attitude and good team player
- Consumer focused
- You must be able to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
Note - The role will require working on a shift basis which will include weekends, evenings, and public holidays.