1st Line Television Support
Based in West London
Permanent: Full-time Shift based role
An exciting opportunity to work with our client, one of Europe’s leading media and entertainment brands, as a 1st Line Television Support Operator
You will be responsible for providing first line support of the company’s TV Products & Content 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. As part of the platform control team, you will optimise the customer experience by managing faults and quickly restoring service in line with the company’s commitment to provide ‘content worth paying for’.
This position is an excellent fit for a recent graduate looking to start a tech career in a brilliant media company.
Shift Pattern – Days and Night (5 days on / 5 days off)
• To ensure effective operation of a diverse range of broadcast systems and the timely detection and resolution of faults in order to achieve the highest possible service availability for customers.
• Drive incident resolution and effectively manage communications to ensure everyone remains informed and reassured during incidents.
• Perform a range of proactive checks that predict and prevent platform incidents
• Quickly assimilate new services and ways of working to support continual change
• Seek ways to improve processes and drive availability.
What you'll bring:
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Experience interrogating monitoring systems
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Ability to apply Known Fixes
• Confident escalating Technical Issues
• Strong reporting/logging skills
Salary and benefits by application