1st Line Tele Support Engineer
Location Home Counties - Southern England
Permanent Full-time Role
You will be working in first line support of our Broadcaster clients TV Products & Content 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The platform control team optimises the customer experience by managing faults and quickly restoring service in line with the company’s commitment to customers.
This position is an excellent fit for a recent graduate or similar looking to start a tech career in a brilliant media company.
What you'll do:
Shift Pattern – Days and Night (5 days on / 5 days off)
• To ensure effective operation of a diverse range of broadcast systems and the timely detection and resolution of faults in order to achieve the highest possible service availability for customers.
• Drive incident resolution and effectively manage communications to ensure everyone remains informed and reassured during incidents.
• Perform a range of proactive checks that predict and prevent platform incidents
• Quickly assimilate new services and ways of working to support continual change
• Seek ways to improve processes and drive availability.
What you'll bring:
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Experience interrogating monitoring systems
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Ability to apply Known Fixes
• Confident escalating Technical Issues
• Strong reporting/logging skills
Salary and benefits on application
Location - Hampshire